The PEP Training supports women to develop their leadership potential and motivates them to focus on their goals. It is a two days training with many interactive practical exercises.
1. GET ON BOARD! (1 HOUR)
History and future of BPW
Defining membership opportunities, objective, mission, vision, and legislative platform.
2. I’M NOT CONFUSED, I UNDERSTAND YOU! (1 HOUR)
Understanding peers and employees behavioural styles – managing for improved performance.
3. IF I WERE TO ASK YOU… (1 HOUR)
Reviewing behavioural styles and learning to recruit the right person for the right program/task.
4. TAMING THE TENSION TYRANT. (1 HOUR)
5. STANDING UP & STANDING OUT! (1.5 – 2 HOURS)
6. DEFINE AND SHINE! (1 HOUR)
Networking for ultimate exposure.
7. YOU’S FOR YOU TO USE! (1 HOUR)
You don’t have to be a musician to blow your own horn! Interviewing tips and techniques.
8. MEET ME IN THE MIDDLE! (1 HOUR)
Negotiating skills for the workplace and beyond.
9. BEST IN CLASS (1 HOUR)
Are you the leader you want to be? Developing leadership qualities that will help you rise to the top!
10. GET INTO IT AND OUT OF IT! (1-1.5 HOURS)
Running a meeting is parliamentary. How using parliamentary process can streamline a meeting so you can get to it and be done with it!
11. THERE ARE FEWER RULES THAN YOU THINK! (1 HOUR)
Business etiquette: standing out from the rest by understanding how to be the best!
12. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE! (1 HOUR)
Understanding your role in contacting legislators, lobbying for effective legislation, and organizing grass roots voters.
13. REACH FOR THE STARS! (1HOUR)
Learn about governing values – what is important to you, how do you see the world, and what do you believe in? Develop your goals.
14. MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS! (1 HOUR)
Media relations in your business and organization.
The tool includes a “Planning Guide”, a “Facilitator” and “Participant Manual” and a “PowerPoint” Support for each Module
This program can be used only by “BPW – PEP”-Facilitators for BPW further education activities on local, national or regional level.
BPW members can obtain a “PEP”–Certificate by attending a “PEP”-Train the Facilitator” Seminar.